As we know Africa is still developing country and United States is developed country.
While I was looking photos I could see there was a big difference between them.
In United States, they have pizza,hot dog,grapes, meat,tomatoes,chips and many other things.
But in Africa, they only have water,sheep meat, beans and other foods that are small.
Also, their quality of food is different,too.
When I saw Africa's foods, I saw some of them in dirt and the bottle that was containing water looked dirty,too. On other hand,America's fruits,pizzas,frech fries, yogurt and juice seemed very fresh ,clean and organized.
Finally, the amount of food they eat is different. In America, foods filled almost all of their spaces in their kitchen in contrast, in Africa, it didn't even fill up spaces they were sitting on.
I got this picture of Africa's foods from
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519_1373680,00.html

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519_1373680,00.html

I got this picture of America' foods from
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519_1373695,00.html

No comments:
Post a Comment